Take a quick break from your workday to discuss board member responsibilities over lunch at Benjy's. Participants will leave this engaging, informative hour-long training knowing:
* The exact legal and ethical responsibilities they have as board members
* The specific reports and information they need from the non-profit
* How to communicate effectively with staff and fellow board members
* Strategic ways to recruit new board members
* Tips on fundraising on behalf of the organization
The event is $75 and includes lunch. Registration begins at 11:45, the program will begin promptly at noon and will end by 1:00 pm. Click the "Registration" link above to sign up.